Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, 18 April 2009

Programer IT vs frog

A young man passes a road.
surprised how when he was a voice calling his name. In fact, he is surprised again when the call is in fact a frog.

"Bring me. smell me. I will turn into beautiful daughters if we want smell," said the frog.

Youth and bend toward the frog, toad and then he took it and put it in the bag to own.

Frog that is again said, "If you want smell me , I will change to a beautiful daughter. Not only that, I will tell to everyone how smart and dare souls have been saved because of me."

Youth is also the issue of the frog in a protective carrying case, look to the direction of the frog smiling ago, and then enter back into the bag.

Do not know seems tired, the frogs back to the youth court to smell

"If you really help me to change back into beautiful daughter, I will be friends forever and life will fulfill all request," said the frog. Unfortunately, the youth still do the same, the frog stare, smile and put it back into the bag.

The frog was astonished and felt annoyed. He also said to the young people sang while crying.

"You what, do I have just told us that I actually was a beautiful daughter. I also willingly want to live with you and fulfill all request," said the frog.

Then, the youth only replied, "Look, I am a computer programmers. I do not have time to date, let alone have a wife. But, have a frog that can talk is quite interesting and entertaining."



0 comments:

CONTENT BLOGGER HERE
CONTENT TWITTER HERE
CONTENT FACEBOOK HERE